APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF Deputy Ranger / Forester 2015
Instructions to Applicants
Candidates are requested to go through the following instructions carefully before filling up the Online Form:
- Please go through the advertisement thoroughly before filling up the form.
- Each applicant has to upload his / her passport size photograph and signature. Images should be in .jpg format and size of both the image files should be less than 12 kb. Applicants are requested to check the image file before final uploading. Any request for changing / replacing images shall not be entertained once the form is submitted.
- Payment of fees can be done online using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking or through Tathya Mitra Kendra.
- On successful payment and submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. Applicants are advised to note down the Registration Number and quote it for all future communications, if any, with the Commission. Applicants are also advised to keep a copy of the application for their ready reference.
- In case the application cannot be submitted successfully and / or the bank transaction fails, the applicant has to submit a fresh application by remitting Application and / or Processing fee once again.
- In cases where the applicant do not receive the Registration Number even after successful bank transaction due to network failure or any such reason, the candidate need not apply again. Details of such candidates will be made available on Commission Website (http://wbssc.gov.in/) within 3 to 4 working days (excluding any public holidays) from the date of submission of application subject to the availability of the details from concerned bank. Commission will allocate Registration Number to all these applicants after closing of Online Application submission on 04-12-2015. In any case, such candidate has to keep a copy of his / her bank transaction details and may need to produce the same to the Commission if asked for.
- For any more clarification candidate may write to the Commission at email@example.com.